Westerwood Terms and Conditions
Set out below are the terms on which Westerwood provides service to its clients. Please ensure that you have read and fully understood them prior to booking any Westerwood treatment.
- Deposit and Cancellation Policy
Booking a consultation:-
We take a fully refundable deposit of £20 for all our consultations including those that are free of charge. Should you need to cancel or reschedule we kindly ask that you call us 48 hours before your appointment. Failure to give the full notice will result in the deposit being taken by the clinic. This allows us to manage our diaries and offer the appointment time to another patient.
Your deposit can be refunded in clinic or used against treatment or product*
*Notes:- Skin consults with nurse/practitioners will not receive a refund on attendance as this consult is chargeable at £20 however this is redeemable against treatment should treatment take place after a consultation.
Booking Single treatments or chargeable consultations:-
We take a fully refundable deposit of £20 for all our consultations or when booking in single treatments, this is refunded should you need to cancel, or when you attend the deposit will be deducted from your consultation or treatment cost. Failure to give the full notice will result in the deposit being taken by the clinic. This allows us to manage our diaries and offer the appointment time to another patient
- Appointments and cancellations
- All doctors, nurses and therapists at Westerwood are trained and approved in accordance with the company’s treatment protocols and therefore Westerwood does not guarantee continued treatment with a named nurse or therapist.
- If you are unable to attend your appointment, please contact us immediately on 0141 204 3400. We will need to know that you wish to cancel 48 hours before your appointment is due.
- Please arrive for your appointment on time so that the necessary paperwork can be completed. Late arrival may result in reduced treatment time or forfeiting of the appointment. Westerwood will endeavour to ensure that your appointment runs to time; however, should we need to cancel or postpone your appointment at short notice, we will make every effort to contact you in advance.
- Prior to your appointment we will inform you of any preparation required in advance of your treatment. Failure to follow the guide lines may result in cancellation of your appointment or reduced treatment time.
- Credit card details, deposits and payments
- To secure an appointment with Westerwood a deposit is required.
- For an appointment with a doctor/aesthetic practitioner/dentist/beauty therapist: a deposit of £20 will be charged at the time of booking, in order to secure the appointment.
- Treatment suitability
- We will always assess whether treatment is suitable for you, or likely to be successful, prior to any treatment being carried out. If not, we will inform you as to the reasons why. You will only be liable for the cost of the initial consultation, where applicable.
- Westerwood will not be liable in contract, tort or otherwise for any economic loss (including, without limitation, loss of profit), or for any other special, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of, or in connection with, its provision of any goods and/or services to the client.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure that he or she provide Westerwood with all relevant medical details prior to each treatment. Westerwood will not be liable for any damage that occurs as a result of the client’s failure to disclose such details.
- The client agrees to comply with all instructions and/or recommendations given to them by, or on behalf of, Westerwood regarding the care of a treated area. Nothing in these terms of business shall exclude or limit Westerwood’s liability for death or any personal injury resulting from Westerwood’s negligence.
- Your right to complain
- Westerwood endeavours to treat all its clients appropriately, compassionately and fairly. If however, you have an issue with any matter in relation to your treatment at Westerwood you are entitled to lodge a complaint in writing to the Practice Manager. If you require assistance with making your complaint, Westerwood will be pleased to help and support you through the process.
- The member of staff who initially receives the complaint will convey the details to the Practice Manager. Where this cannot be resolved immediately, you will receive a letter within seven working days to confirm that an investigation into the matter is underway and that a response will be made as soon as possible.
- Complaints of a non-medical nature will be handled in their entirety by the Practice Manager.
- If your complaint is treatment related the matter will be discussed with the relevant practitioner and may require you to attend an additional consultation with that practitioner or an alternative member of the clinic’s medical team, including the Medical Director. The objective of this is to provide an explanation or a solution to your concerns. Westerwood aims to furnish you with a full written response within 20 working days or where this is not possible, an explanation as to the cause of the delay.
- Complainants who are not happy with the local resolution are referred to a member of the Westerwood Team. If the complaint is service related this will normally be the Practice Manager. If the complaint is of clinical nature this will be the Board of Directors. The complaint will be further reviewed within 20 working days and you will be provided with a final written response. If the investigation requires further time, you will be provided with an explanation as to the cause of the delay.
*Full terms and conditions are available on request